Being a Good Neighbor
Southern Oregon Credit Service is different – just ask those who live in the communities we serve. Over the past several years, our team has raised and donated tens of thousands of dollars for charity and volunteered countless hours.
See photos of our team participating at various charity events and activities!
Be a good neighbor is one of our core values. This means our entire team takes great pride in continuously giving back to our community in a positive and meaningful manner.
In 2015, Southern staff raised and contributed over $25,800 and volunteered over 250 hours to local charities and causes! We want to keep that kind of commitment in 2016!
Below is a list of some of the events, organizations, and community groups that Southern employees have proudly supported:
- Providence Festival of Trees
- Crater Lake Council Boy Scouts of America
- Asante Health Systems Children’s Miracle Network
- Jackson County CASA
- Crater 4H & FFA
- Junior Acheivement of Southern Oregon
- Butte Falls HS FBLA
- American Heart Association, Heart Walk
- American Cancer Society
- Consumer Credit Counseling services in Medford and Grants Pass
- Addictions Recovery Center (ARC)
- Mt. Ashland Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- The ARC