Being a Good Neighbor
Southern Oregon Credit Service is different – just ask those who live in the communities we serve. Over the past several years, our team has raised and donated tens of thousands of dollars for charity and volunteered countless hours.
See photos of our team participating at various charity events and activities!
Be a good neighbor is one of our core values. This means our entire team takes great pride in continuously giving back to our community in a positive and meaningful manner.
Below is a list of some of the events, organizations, and community groups that Southern employees have proudly supported:
- Providence Festival of Trees
- Ashland Community Hospital Foundation
- Asante Health Systems Children’s Miracle Network
- Family Nurturing Center
- Jackson County 4H
- Junior Acheivement of Southern Oregon
- Butte Falls HS FBLA
- American Heart Association, Heart Walk
- American Cancer Society
- South Medford HS Athletic programs
- Consumer Credit Counseling services in Medford and Grants Pass
- Open Hands and Open Hearts
- Addictions Recovery Center (ARC)
- Mt. Ashland Association
- North Medford Baseball Team
- Arthritis Foundation
- Safety Saturday – presented by CCCS of So. Oregon